At MC Carroll, we are always looking for ways to help our clients be more aware of their insurance coverages and things to keep in mind moving forward. The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) is an organization that is consistently updating information for individuals based on trends in the industry. In our local area, there are also some different tips to be aware of that may not apply to urban areas.
- Winter Safe Driving – Ontario Ministry of Transportation
- Understanding Automobile Insurance – Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Insurance Tips for Rental Properties – Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Insurance Tips for Recreational Properties – Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Your Emergency Preparedness Guide – Government of Canada
- Avoiding Auto Insurance Fraud – Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Insurance Tips for Heritage Properties – Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Winter Fire Safety Tips – Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs
- Spring & Summer Fire Safety Tips – Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs
- Carbon Monoxide FAQs – Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Keep connected with more tips that we share on our Facebook page.